If you have a large spreadsheet to edit (ie. 10k+ columns) with your UHD display (ie. 4K or higher resolution) in Microsoft 365 Excel you may have some performance issues when scrolling.
I just found an easy hack that works for me:
- Check Disable hardware graphics acceleration in Excel under File – Options – Advanced – Display section
- Exit Excel
- Change your display resolution to 1920×1080
- Change text scale to 100%
- Open the spreadsheet you need to edit with Excel
- Change your display resolution back to native resolution
- Change text scale back to your original option (ie. 200%)
- See magic happens
This hack works until you exit your Excel. So you have to redo step 3-8 when openning new documents.